Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Primitive Tongue

I was looking at some of my old entries from my online journals, and i found this random one, which I had posted in 2004:

Have you ever wondered precisely why people have so many languages? What if the cows and the dogs are actually speaking an ancient human language, composed of strange hums and grunts? What if babies are speaking in a primitive tongue as well? What if they're all actually plotting against us? The commies are comming...

What the fuck was I talking about? If I could go back in time, I would most definitely take a hit of whatever I was smoking. Puff puff pass bitches. (..I blame jonathan for my excessive use of the word(s) bitch/bitches)

I was also reading through my diary from my childhood-early teenage years and realized that I was one big depressed crate of hate. This pretty much sums up what is written in it, "fuck, fuck fuckity fuck fuck fucker fuckaroo i hate you...im drunk." Yes, I was drunk at 11, and no I DID NOT eat that tampon, despite what they say...I remember that much fuckers.

After reading these, i've come to these conclusions; I'm still pretty damn random/retarded, my favorite word without a doubt is still any form of "fuck," and I DID NOT eat that tampon.

3 comments:

skyblot said...

That's because you were telling me how to use it.

Missy said...

I must agree that you do use the F word quite excessively. In our house we replace that word with Smurf'n. It is a long story. We will tell it to you sometime. No bad words in this house...too many little ears around.

I found out a long time ago that it is just way safer not to go back and read the stupid crap I wrote when I was younger. Thankfully I am not the journaling type. But I do find random notes sometimes. I always regret reading them. Such stupidity I tell you.

kerplunk said...

yeah, i'm guilty of using that word a lot. I had to stop for a while when i worked at the daycare though. I don't cuss around little tykes! When i'm around kids, my grandma's vocabulary comes out..."sugar foot." The worst thing I ever heard her say was Hell. I only heard her say it once..she usually says "H-E double hockey sticks." Shes such a sweet lady.